SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS WITH STEFAN
Maybe you missed some presentations with Stefan.
Don't miss these upcoming events!
The "Link -->" will connect you directly to the BOAF-Calendar or other sections, where you can find all information about the seminars/workshops.
- June 9-10, 2018 - Syntonic Optometry Basic 1 - Presenter Stefan @ SIODEC - Madrid, Spain - Link --->
- August 10, 2018 - Syntonics for Newbies - Presenter Stefan @ Scott Eye Care Center - Oswego, IL - USA - Flyer Link --->
- August 11-12, 2018 - The Syntony of the VO Star - Presenter Stefan @ Scott Eye Care Center - Oswego, IL - USA - Flyer Link --->
- August 16-19 - Myopia balanced treatment and management - COVT&R Annual Conference, Niagara falls, ON-Canada - Link --->
- August 27-31, 2018 - Functional Syntonic Optometry & Behavioral Optometry - Presenter Stefan @ Instituto Thea - Florianopolis, Brazil - FB Link --->
- October 2-3, 2018 - Functional Syntonic Optometry Next Generation part 2 (SON2) - Presenter Stefan @ COVT&R - Burlington,ON - Canada - Link --->
- November 24-25, 2018 -VO Star - Presenter Stefan @ COVT&R - Burlington,ON - Canada - Link --->
- Full BOAF Event Calendar - with SC and many other presenters - Link --->
Syntonic Optometry - Introduction
October 29, 2014 - SCO - Memphis -TN - USA
I was invited by Dr. Marc Taub from the Southern College of Optometry (SCO) to present an Introduction on Syntonic Optometry to the SCO-Students. It was a one hour Skype conference. (7PM USA - 1AM European time)
Thank you Marc, it was a honor and a pleasure to present Syntonics to the SCO-Students.
OVP Lectures Series: Stefan Collier--Syntonics / 11/20/2014
We are thrilled to be able to bring you the first in a regular series of lectures from some of the most amazing doctors in the vision therapy world. Stefan Collier was kind enough to stay up until 1am to provide this live lecture to the students from the Southern College of Optometry (SCO). If you have never heard Stefan lecture on the topic of syntonics, you are in for a real treat!
OVP-Lecture - link --->
(OVP - Optometry & Visual Performance)